5 Easy Ways to Styling a Jumpsuit or Romper
I’ve had this jumpsuit for so long and I was strung out on trying to piece ideas together on how to wear it. Since the jumpsuit is a bit big for me, I really had a hard time trying to figure out how I could make it look right on me.
So today I have 5 ideas on how you can style yours!
- Add a cute shirt under like I did, and let the strap hang off. This works for the winter and summer adding a turtle neck or sweater will be super cute with booties.
- Add a belt to the jumpsuit to add some flavor to it and break it up if the jumpsuit has a busy print.
- Monochromatic, If you have a jumpsuit that is just one plain color. Add a jacket or heels the same color to make the combo really pop!
- Add sneakers, for most that are not into wearing heels. Pair your jumpsuit with some dope sneakers.
- Break it up- Add a light jacket or blazer, mix it up with different prints.
Thanks for reading, and supporting Yalaina E’lori