I’m so in love with life right now and more so the PROCESS!
I’m not close to where I would like to be but with GOD first and putting action behind every thought. So, I’ve been getting the question, “How do you stay consistent”?
Y’ALL! Consistency is not easy at all especially if you’re new to blogging or running your own business, it takes a lot of dedication and hard work!
So here’s how I stay consistent
- After working with my clients, I come home and work more and more on my blog.
- I write down what I want to accomplish on a monthly basis, I plan content ahead of time (Batch Processing).
- I schedule content! Scheduling is important, automate everything you can!
- I shoot content every single week!
- Discipline and carve out time everywhere to work on your blog/business.
It’s work day in & day out. It’s easy to be consistent when you do what you love! If you love it, you’ll find ways to really be GOOD & CONSISTENT.
Don’t be too hard on yourself, just take one step at a time! What works for me, may not work for you.
But, I do know that nothing replaces the work. Regardless of what your process is, you still have to put in the work.
I’ll definitely go more into depth on CONSISTENCY in a youtube video soon! If you are not subscribed, subscribe HERE!
Thanks for reading and supporting my blog, I love Y’all! I can’t wait to share more and give Y’all more of me “the real deal”!
Shop My Outfit