If You Really Want to Start A Blog Or A Youtube, Truthfully, It’s not too late!
According to Adweek, The influencer Market is set to reach $10 billion by 2020
Before I jump straight into the 3 reasons why it’s not too late to start a blog or youtube in 2019 I’ve pulled some statistics, listed below. Hopefully these will change your outlook and perspective on you-tubers, bloggers, and social media marketing.
- The median annual spend on content marketing in 2015 was 1.75 million for large companies (Source: Content Marketing Institute)
- Content marketing will be a 300 billion dollar industry by 2019 (Source: MarketingProfs)
- B2B marketers spend 39% of their budget on content marketing (Source: TopRank)
- 78% of Chief Marketing Officers believe that custom content is the future of marketing (Souce: Demand Metric)
- 90% of consumers believe that companies producing custom content are interested in building long-term relationships with them (Source: TMG)
- 81% of marketers found that website traffic increases rose with just 6 hours a week spent on social media marketing
- 69% of marketing professionals say their video marketing budget is increasing (Source: Ascend2)
- 71% of marketers say visual assets are a part of their content marketing strategy (Source: Social Media Examiner)
- Mobile video advertising spending already hit $2.62 billion last year – which is expected to be around 72% of total digital ad spend by 2019
- 70% of consumers prefer learning about a company through custom content than through paid advertisements (Source: ContentPlus)
- 78% of consumers trust your brand if you create more customized content (Source: KDM)
1. Businesses Are Increasing Their Budget
Most businesses in 2019 would rather spend their advertising dollars with influencers, you-tubers, and bloggers. It’s more personal and they can reach a direct target audience. Most people will trust word of mouth from someone they trust vs a plain ole AD that’s indirectly targeting them.
SO, I say that to say THIS.
There is plenty of room for growth and it’s highly unlikely that social media will die out any time soon. Businesses are catching on and upping their budget every year.
2. There’s No One Exactly Like You
Yes, the market is saturated but there’s still 1 million opportunities for you. There is no on like you, the audience you have, your craft, your unique vision. Everyone isn’t able to tap into every single target audience, you are unique and have many things that the next person can’t offer. One person alone can’t reach and influence everyone.
3. People Are Consuming Content 24/7
People still read blogs 24/7
People still watch Videos 24/7
People are looking for whats new, personal experiences, and so much more 24/7 right on the google search bar.
Some people still like to read, some people enjoy video content, I think it’s best to offer both in some sort of fashion.
Everyone doesn’t like or enjoy the same content so I do sill believe there is plenty of opportunity if you’re willing to put the work in.
SO basically, there is plenty of room for you!
To Start A Blog in 2019, Youtube, or Anything. The major component of them all is you have to be Consistent!
Read My Blog Post On How to be consistent Here !